Tuesday, June 29, 2010

gas pumping, pumping gas

So I got to thinking today as I was driving down the road. What the hell am I supposed to be thinking about? I literally was in a daze thinking about nothing at all. Has this ever happened? Have you been thinking about something on your mind, so deeply hidden in the depths of your mind, and you just get lost? Does the mind engulf your own thoughts and cause you to go into a state of paralysis?? This SUCKS when you are driving by the way. Sometimes I feel myself doing 55mph on the highway when I'm supposed to be doing 70. But then I am so relaxed at the thought of being engulfed by my own daze that I do not want to exit, nor speed up. This is the kind of thoughts that I want to post for everyone. This is my blog. My mind expanding blog.

Okay, so who in the hell understood what I just freakin wrote? Damn, I'm even lost in what the hell I was tryin to type. BLANK....BLANK...BLANK....blank....blan...blan...blan...bla...bl..bl..b..b.....

HELLO! Here I am. do you wish sometimes you could smack somebody in the face with a whiffle ball bat? I would love to do that. Especially one of those larger "blue" ones. I say they are blue b/c I have one downstairs in my basement. Right next to my box of candy canes and unicorns.(you're welcome Bill)---insert random name---

Why must a man have random blue bats in his basement? Who knows, but for the purpose of this blog it works.

I am looking at running a mile, well not right now, but soon. Is it possible to combine your walking ablility over a period of time. Like for instance....(I love using 3 dots...it's the best way to delay a response)...I played ALOT of golf in my life. Can I say that I have walked more miles than most people have and still feel good about myself? What I have a conflicted point of interest going on inside of my head right now is that i have drank more beer than the average human shoudl be aloud to drink. BUT ANYWAY....I'm in good shape. The walking thing...(damn dots) Please tell me if that shit gets annoying...I like it so go blog yourself.

5 comments:

  1. Dot stealer... I have ADD so, I followed it quite well...and love the..Go Blog Yourself...NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this bro i actually think blogs r cool... Keep it comming man you have a view point that needs to be heard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh, Crap, I just missed my exit... Again

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog Andrew i understand everything...{andrews own words} that you freakin wrote. also when the mind goes blank from so many thoughts and ideals.I like your blog might start one myself because i need somewhere to put all my random thoughts there are to many of them sometimes i can't even think at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes my brain works to long.My mind is thinking long and running to catch up.....I have days thinking to much to do to make up...

    ReplyDelete