Monday, June 28, 2010

6.28.2010

Here is the first ever blog from Andrew Heath. If you are reading I do promise several things. I promise that these blogs will make you laugh. (if they do not you can get your money back). I promise that these blogs will make your mind expand.(if they do not then you can get your mind back) I promise that these blogs will make you cry.(if you cry you should definately stop reading b/c you are a wimp and not my friend) I promise that you will think that I am out of my mind and in most cases probably on crack or some sort of drug...you would be correct. I promise to not make sense and in some cases use profanity that WILL be offensive to some people, well, most people.(if this upsets you...then don't read) I promise that I will spell som words rong and u will b annoyed by my blogs. (if you are annoyed you can get ur monee bac). I promise that I will use MORE that they average acronyms and probably short hand necessary for one to read. (if you are annoyed or upset by my average # of acrynms......you know....YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK) I promise to never use the word promise again b/c this shit is getting annoying.

i will be making blog posts on subjects that will be on the edge, well over the edge of what some would say is edgey. I will be posting blogs on subjects that people will find offensive. i will be posting blogs on subjects that will be lets say...not of a "G" nature. Please, Pleaeese< Pleeasseea....if you cannot take this pleaes do not read. I will be writing what my brain thinks about all day long. This can be from me just driving down the road and seeing an animal in the clouds(you know you see them too). This can also be what my brain thinks about on a day to day basis. Like for instance, why aren't unicorns real? Seriously? Why? I belive the true answer happens to lie from the liability issue. imagine how many more people would die each year from landing on the horn. I believe the government has all the unicorns in area 50. They weren't quite alien enough to make it to area 51.


Please enjoy my blogs in the days to come. What do people wanna gain from reading blogs? Well i hope one day to get paid for this. I hope that as my brain has expanded to wandering thoughts over the years that I will get a sponsor and i can post rediculous, yet obvious thoughts that people miss out on a day to day basis. this is my hope, this is my dream, this is my thought, this is my blog. So go blog yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Nice start Andrew! If anyone bitches about anything said here, they can't say they weren't warned...LOL. You actually "warned" them which is something I'd never do!! And thanks for that facebook message.... =) My dad taught me NOT to give a rats ass about how people felt about me; I seem to lack the gene!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I thought that I would warn people first. It seems that I am going to be writing and learning about the english language a bit here. I will explain in future blogs.

    ReplyDelete